ISIS Papyrus features prominently among the exhibitors of the 2011 Gartner Symposium/ITxpo which is held in Orlando, FL, from October 16-20. The event has a rich agenda which makes attendance worthwhile for CIOs and senior IT leaders.
There is a wide variety of topics covered with programs and tracks specifically designed to gain insights in industry -specific solutions as well as strategic approaches defined by IT role.
ISIS Papyrus will showcase its Papyrus Platform for Adaptive Case Management (ACM) which combines inbound and outbound content with analytics, event processing and the relevant contextual business processes in a shared case folder with different views based on case status and user. Event attendees will be able to learn how they can use the solutions from ISIS Papyrus to share some of the following benefits with over 2,000 major organizations worldwide:
- Holistic customer view for end-to-end case management
- Shorter development-cycles by out-of-box seamless integration, WYSIWYG and content management
- Reduced time-to-market by empowering business and marketing users to control their processes, content and templates
- Simplified compliance by process-embedded regulation and audit control
- Increased customer retention and loyalty through a unified customer view for inbound and outbound communications
- Empowerment and management of collaborative work and efficient workflows
- Enabling of flexible, accountable and holistic knowledge-based activity
- Process adaptation to make effective customer outcomes
- Expanded access to the knowledge worker’s expertise and experience.
See the following video for a presentation of the powerful capabilities and some notable customer installations by ISIS Papyrus CEO Annemarie Pucher: