ISIS Papyrus is proud to sponsor the 2009 IBM Information on Demand event which is held in Las Vegas from October 25-29. The event has a rich agenda which makes attendance worthwhile for business and technical leaders and experts.
The conference features programs and tracks specifically designed to develop skills, ensure higher productivity and improve problem-solving capacities and thereby leading to reduced costs and faster time-to-market. The EXPO is dedicated to innovative technology solutions under which the Papyrus Platform with its unique business architecture certainly stands out.
The Papyrus Platform combines inbound and outbound content with analytics, event processing and the relevant contextual processes. Event attendees will be able to learn how they can use the solutions from ISIS Papyrus to share some of the following benefits with over 2,000 major organizations worldwide:
- Significant potential savings in printing, equipment and postage
- Shorter development-cycles by out-of-box seamless integration, WYSIWYG and content management
- Reduced time-to-market by empowering business and marketing users to control their processes, content and templates
- Simplified compliance by process-embedded regulation and audit control
- Increased customer retention and loyalty through a unified customer view for inbound and outbound communication.