In benefits on December 20, 2012 at 2:51 am
The value of IT certifications is beyond doubt and several studies have shown that they are recognized among IT professionals as well as across the whole spectrum of business functions. This clearly gives an advantage to those that seek certifications to improve their knowledge and skills in a certain area. It also helps businesses to identify potential employees that have proven to care about their career by demonstrating the effort of undergoing the courses and exams required for certification. Furthermore, they can be sure that an individual has indeed the expertise in a specific technological field, which helps them to improve their credibility in the marketplace, the efficiency of their support and the overall level of customer satisfaction.
A time-proven and valuable IT Certification like the Papyrus Certified Professional Program has the power to help of shaping an individual’s career in various promising ways. It is not only reduced to the fact that certified professionals enjoy better job opportunities and command higher compensations than their non-certified counterparts; it is also a way of branding yourself and entering a community of like-minded people across the globe with all its networking opportunities. The power of Papyrus Certification at all levels is available to those willing to explore the impressive capabilities of an exceptional technology and ready to join a select circle of distinguished professionals.
We have collected the testimonials of some high-level professionals that have completed various levels of Papyrus Certification. One of them asserts the value of the program by stating, “Papyrus certification has changed my life dramatically. I’m having complete control of my ambitions. I work where I want, when I want and for whom I want. The innovative power of Papyrus gives me skills that are increasingly in demand.” Another one sees the benefits from a different perspective when he says, “I have had various opportunities to implement large-scale solutions in a number of industries. The successful completion of any such project is above all immensely rewarding on a very personal level. As Papyrus Systems Consultant you are expected to be on the forefront of technology and on top of your game when it comes to identify customer business requirements and to help them choose the perfect solution to advance their distinct capabilities that will give them an edge in their industry and their markets.” A third one sees the advancements of not only himself but also of his peers and tells us, “Since completing my Papyrus Certification I have had career opportunities that I couldn’t imagine before. I have also seen the careers of colleagues boosted by the Papyrus Certification. The Papyrus program certainly opens doors and provides opportunities for anyone willing to make the effort.” What we found common in all is that the skills they learned through certification and the experience of the continuous learning process had a major impact on their career paths and that not a single one looks back to the time before.
In event on September 20, 2012 at 3:46 am
ISIS Papyrus features prominently among the exhibitors of the 2012 Gartner Symposium/ITxpo taking place in Orlando, FL, from October 21-25. The event has a rich agenda which makes attendance worthwhile for CIOs and senior IT leaders. Numerous programs and tracks are specifically designed to gain insights in industry-specific solutions as well as strategic approaches defined by IT role.
ISIS Papyrus (Booth 423 – CCCS Marketplace, Atlantic Hall) will demonstrate the latest advancements of its award-winning Papyrus Platform for fully integrated inbound and outbound customer communications, document management and adaptive process in enterprise service operations. Business users gain flexibility and control using Papyrus standard software for collaborative applications including claims management, contract management, purchase-to-pay and fraud investigation. Event attendees will be able to learn how they can use the solutions from ISIS Papyrus to share some of the following benefits with over 2,000 major organizations worldwide:
- Holistic customer view for end-to-end adaptive case management
- Shorter development-cycles by out-of-box seamless integration, WYSIWYG and content management
- Reduced time-to-market by empowering business and marketing users to control their processes, content and templates
- Simplified compliance by process-embedded regulation and audit control
- Increased customer retention and loyalty through a unified customer view for inbound and outbound communications
- Empowerment and management of collaborative work and efficient workflows
- Enabling of flexible, accountable and holistic knowledge-based activity
- Process adaptation for effective customer outcomes
- Expanded access to the knowledge worker’s expertise and experience.
This video presented by ISIS Papyrus CEO Annemarie Pucher highlights the powerful capabilities and some notable customer installations :
In awards on August 28, 2012 at 3:29 am
ISIS Papyrus feels honored to have been–once again–nominated as finalist in the prestigious DM Awards program. Following the recent success in the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence in Adaptive Case Management this is another proof for the innovative leadership demonstrated by ISIS Papyrus over the years.
ISIS Papyrus and the Papyrus Platform can be found on the following ballots:
- DM ENTERPRISE CMS Product of the Year – Company: ISIS Papyrus Software
- DM ENTERPRISE CMS Product of the Year – Product: Papyrus Platform for Business Communication
- DM Data Capture/Recognition Product of the Year – Company: ISIS Papyrus Software
- DM Data Capture/Recognition Product of the Year – Product: Papyrus Capture
- DM Workflow/BPM product of the Year – Company: ISIS Papyrus Software
- DM Workflow/BPM product of the Year – Product: Papyrus Platform for Business Communication
- DM Software Product of the Year – Company: ISIS Papyrus Software
- DM Software Product of the Year – Product: Papyrus Platform for Business Communication
- DM Product of the Year – Company: ISIS Papyrus Software
- DM Product of the Year – Product: Papyrus Platform for Business Communication
- DM Company of the Year – Company: ISIS Papyrus Software
- DM Company of the Year – Product: Papyrus Platform for Business Communication
You may visit www.dmawards.com to vote through October 11!
The Papyrus Platform – built on its Papyrus Objects integration architecture – delivers pre-built business processes across ERP, CRM, ECM, as well as business intellligence and industry applications using a meta-object model, SOA-compatible and general messaging interfaces, and a powerful freely definable portal user interface. Inbound and Outbound document management is tightly integrated with the central Change Management repository. Additionally, business users are able to extend the object model with their own meta-data definitions, store it to the repository and have full upgrade protection across any future product versions.